A subset of the Report Designer's report properties are shown in the following screenshot. Some of these properties have essentially the same purpose as similarly named properties in pages and other objects:
The properties in the preceding screenshot are defined as follows:
- Caption: This is the name that is displayed for this report; Caption defaults to Name.
- CaptionML: This is the Caption translation for a defined alternative language.
- Description: This is for internal documentation.
- UseRequestPage: This can either be Yes or No, and controls whether or not the report will begin with a Request Page so that user parameters can be entered.
- UseSystemPrinter: This determines whether the default printer for the report should be the defined system printer, or whether Business Central should check for a setup-defined user/report printer definition. More on user/report printer setup can be found in the Business Central application help.
- EnableExternalImages: If Yes...