Building Your Own App for Microsoft Teams Using the Developer Portal
So far, we have seen how Microsoft Teams can be extended using apps from the store and apps developed by third-party developers. In this chapter, we will continue to see how Microsoft Teams can be further extended and how you can build your own applications.
Anyone can be a developer in the Microsoft Teams ecosystem, and with the Microsoft Teams Developer Portal you will be able to build your own apps and integrate your own tools inside Teams.
In the following pages, you will find information about these main topics:
- Understanding the Microsoft Teams Developer Portal
- Getting familiar with the Microsoft Teams Developer Portal
- Building an app using the Developer Portal
- Integrating SharePoint and Microsoft Teams using the Developer Portal
- Using the Developer Portal to create a custom Together mode scene