Chapter 10: Improving the Lean-Agile Value Delivery Cycle (VSM Steps 7 and 8)
- When translated into English, Kaizen is a conjunction of two words – kai (to break apart) and zen (to make good). In other words, sometimes we need to break complex things apart before we can figure out how to put them back together as a better operating system.
- DevOps is a business transformation activity that requires significant changes to the organization's business processes, as well as investments in new tools and technologies.
- To visually display the planned improvement initiatives for each of the Kaizen Bursts across each of the three phases of future state improvements.
- The purpose of this chart is to provide a highly visible display of improvement objectives, goals, and metrics for the VSM initiative. It also identifies risks and issues associated with each recommended improvement objective.
- The purpose of this plan is to examine the details of the proposed...