Before even opening the software, it is always advisable to make a rough plan of what you want your final version to be like. This will help us scope and stay focused on the task without deviating too much as we work on our project. This doesn’t mean it’s a bad thing to come up with new ideas in the middle of creating our video, which will happen regardless, but it will help us not to stray too far from our goal. A good way to do this is to create a small list of guidelines using simple wording that we can always refer back to. For example, for this project, I’ve made the following list, but feel free to create your own if you feel confident in doing so:
- The intro length should be 4 to 5 seconds long
- The intro is for gaming videos for a YouTube channel
- The intro should have upbeat audio
- The audio should fade in at the beginning and fade out at the end
- The style should be minimalistic yet sleek
I have given myself five...