New terms learned in this chapter
Let's conclude the chapter by going through a list of new terms learned in this chapter, as follows:
- JWM: A rebranding of Jira Core Cloud and offered as a new product with many new features.
- Jira Core: An initial Atlassian base project management product closely aligned with business teams.
- ITSM: How IT teams deliver services to their customers and manage that delivery.
- JSW: Atlassian's project management tool aimed at software development teams.
- JSM: A rebranding of Jira Service Desk and Atlassian's ticket management system provided for helpdesk teams such as IT.
- Project templates: A set of preconfigured components and features used to quickly create new JWM projects.
- Board: A visualization of work as cards on a display made up of rows and columns.
- Team-managed projects: JSW projects that are self-contained and geared for individual team use. It is a rebranding of next-gen projects.
- Company-managed projects: JSW projects that use components that can be shared across multiple projects.
- Jira Cloud: Atlassian's platform for products based exclusively on access through the internet.