New terms learned in this chapter
Let's conclude the chapter by going through a list of new terms learned in this chapter, as follows:
- Project templates: A set of preconfigured components and features used to quickly create new JWM projects.
- Issue type: The identification of the type of work being done. This field is required for all new issues.
- Workflow: The path that work progresses through from start to finish, moving from step to step from CREATE to DONE.
- Statuses: The recognized name for steps in a workflow.
- Transitions: The paths from status to status in a workflow.