New terms learned in this chapter
Let's conclude the chapter by going through the list of new terms learned in this chapter, as follows:
- Summary: The Summary section of a JWM project that shows statistics and activities that have been happening in your project.
- List: A list of all issues on your JWM project. It includes inline editing.
- Board: A Kanban-style view of your issues, presented as cards.
- Calendar: A calendar view of your issues, including interactive links allowing you direct access to the issue.
- Timeline: A roadmap or Gantt-style view of the issues in your project.
- Forms: A simple interactive screen allowing entry of fields when creating an issue.