To create a migration, you must have the following:
- A Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS tenant (also works on a demo tenant)
- A SUPER user in the Business Central SaaS or a delegated admin with granted consent
- A Microsoft 365 tenant admin account
The currently supported products for migration to SaaS are the following:
- All versions of Dynamics 365 Business Central on-premises.
- Dynamics GP 2015 and newer.
- Dynamics NAV customers are also able to migrate, but they have to upgrade their systems to Dynamics 365 Business Central first. To find out how to do it, you can read the docs page here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/business-central/dev-itpro/upgrade/upgrading-to-business-central.
- On-premises SQL Server database:
- SQL Server 2016 and newer
- Compatibility level 130 (the compatibility level defines how SQL Server uses certain features)
- SQL Server authorization