Sometimes, things go totally wrong and your database is crushed, or you need to roll out some situation. Or maybe everything is okay and you just need to refer to some earlier data. In both cases, we can use database restore. Also, the good news is that you don't need to take care of backup policies manually using the Business Central SaaS. Backups are created automatically, and you just need to choose a point of restoration.
- You can restore your backups up to 28 days in the past.
- You can restore your environment only to the same version you have now. So, after each minor or major update, your 28-day restoration period shrinks to 0 and starts again.
- You need the same permissions as a database export.
- Restoration is limited to 10 times per month.
- You can't restore a deleted environment from the Admin Center – contact Microsoft support for this.
- Sandbox environments...