Part 1: Turn a Real Reference into a Realistic 3D Scene in Blender
Before we can start creating our landscape project, there are some tricks and tools that you need to know about. First, it’s best to know the most common modeling mistakes that prevent most 3D designers from achieving photorealism. Next, you will learn the basics of realistic texturing, good UV mapping, and lighting. Then we will put everything we’ve learned together to turn a real wood cabin reference into a realistic 3D scene in Blender.
This part includes the following chapters:
- Chapter 1, Most Common Modeling Mistakes That Prevent You from Achieving Photorealism
- Chapter 2, The Basics of Realistic Texturing in Blender
- Chapter 3, Efficient Unwrapping and Texturing in Blender
- Chapter 4, Creating Realistic Natural Plants in Blender
- Chapter 5, Achieve Photorealistic Lighting in Your Environment with Blender