Microsoft 365 is a very powerful platform, but with power comes responsibility. The Microsoft 365 Admin Center lets you manage various aspects of the platform. Only designated administrators in your organization can access the Admin Center. They can access it through the Admin app after they log into www.office.com.
The following screenshot shows the landing screen of the Microsoft 365 Admin Center:
You can perform the following actions from the Microsoft 365 Admin Center:
- Add or remove users in your organization's Microsoft 365 environment.
- Manage app licenses for these users.
- Manage organization-wide admin role assignments.
- Create and manage Azure Active Directory groups and mailboxes.
- Manage app licenses and billing information.
- Log a support ticket with Microsoft Support.
- Register your company domain with Microsoft...