The core objective of Microsoft 365 is to enable collaboration between teams and team members. This common theme can be seen across all Microsoft 365 tools. Every Microsoft 365 service offers a unique capability.
The beauty of a Microsoft 365 group is that it takes the best elements of each service and provides a collaborative area for a group of people or a team. So, when you create a Microsoft 365 group, you get the following:
- A shared conversation space where team conversations are stored
- A shared calendar where team members can book their meetings
- File storage to save and share all team documents, spreadsheets, and so on
- A notebook to capture and share meeting agendas and notes
- A new workspace to share group reports
It also means that you do not have to create separate instances of these services for your team, nor do...