Power Automate is integrated with SharePoint. The Power Automate option appears against every SharePoint list and library. This lets you set up SharePoint-specific triggers right from within the SharePoint list or library. You can use Power Automate to build your custom events, such as the addition of a document, metadata updates, and so on. Within SharePoint, you can run a flow with the following scopes:
- On demand for a selected file
- On demand for a selected list item
- For a specific folder within a library
You need to have a SharePoint license to access SharePoint Online. You also require editing rights for the list in order to add a flow to it.
How to do it...
- Navigate to the SharePoint list (or library).
- Select Create a flow from the top menu under Power Automate: