Bots perform tasks that are simple and repetitive. They are much faster than a human and can provide 24/7 support.
Let's see what it takes to build a new bot. We are going to build a bot that will enable our users to register themselves for a course.
You will need a Power Virtual Agent license to complete this recipe. Alternatively, you can sign up for a trial by visiting: https://m365book.page.link/pva-trial
How to do it...
Follow these steps to complete this recipe:
- Go to https://powerva.microsoft.com/ and sign in with your organization account.
- If you do not have a license, sign up for a trial.
- In the Create a new bot dialog box, enter a name for your bot. Let's name it Course Selector
- SelectCreateto initiate the bot-building process.
- If you already have created one bot and want to create another, click on the Bot icon at...