Planner has various features to track and manage your plan. This includes using charts and dashboards. You can view the plans and tasks by bucket, progress, due date, and labels. Planner also lets you visualize the statistics around completed and unfinished tasks.
Plans can be managed by the members of the Microsoft 365 group associated with the plan.
How to do it...
To manage a plan, go through the following steps:
- Log in tohttps://office.com using your Microsoft 365 account.
- Click on Planner and choose the plan you are working on.
- Click on the Board view to see the tasks by the bucket.
- Drag the Collect feedback card to the Post Conference Tasks bucket:
- Click on the Chart view to see the tasks by status. We can see that we have an unassigned task. Let's assign it to someone: