Sometimes the plan falls through and is no longer relevant to the group or the team—for example, if a conference gets canceled because the product that was meant to be launched at the event has been discontinued. In such cases, you might want to delete the plan.
You need to be an administrator or group owner to delete a plan.
How to do it...
- Log in tohttps://office.com using your Microsoft 365 account.
- Click on Planner and select the plan you are working on.
- Go to Plan settings by clicking on the ... icon:
- On the Plan settings page, click on Delete this plan:
- You will be presented with a confirmation window. Check the box and click Delete:
- If you want to delete the group associated with the plan, click on the...