If you don't want to miss out on team calls, but want to be able to access documents from anywhere and collaborate with your peers without being in the office in person, I recommend you try the Teams app, which is available on iOS and Android mobile devices.
Using the Microsoft Teams mobile app, you can do the following:
- Monitor activities happening across the teams and channels you are part of.
- Attend online meetings, and have audio/video calls and group chats.
- Customize your channel workspace with Microsoft apps and third-party services.
- Collaborate using other Microsoft 365 apps such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneDrive, and SharePoint.
- Search your team conversations, files, and chats.
- Set a status message.
The following screenshots show some examples of the Teams mobile app:
Teams' mobile interface is intuitive...