You can normally check in for your exam 30 minutes before your scheduled time. I like to do this in case there are any technical difficulties. If you are taking your exam online, you should be aware the check-in process can take 20 minutes. If you haven't started your exam within 30 minutes of the scheduled start, then you will void your exam.
Key tips for the exam:
- Answer all the questions.
- There is no penalty for guessing.
- Some questions cannot be skipped.
- Mark items for review if you are not sure of your answer.
- Time is not normally a factor in this exam.
- If you find yourself staring at an item for more than a couple of minutes, mark it for review and come back to it later.
This is a tip that I was only told recently, and I wished I had known about it earlier. On case study questions, it is often necessary to find a word from the question goal among the text. The secure browser used in the exam supports this search capability. Press CTRL+F and you...