Power Automate has three distinct experiences:
- End user web portal: User or creator interfaces with the purpose of designing, importing, saving, exporting, and executing flows
- Mobile app: User or creator interfaces with the purpose of designing, importing, saving, exporting, and executing flows, formatted specifically for mobile devices
- Admin: The overall administration of the Power Automate environment for your tenant, including the number of executions or runs and data gateway configurations
Power Automate tenant administration is largely outside the scope of what we're going to be learning from a design aspect, but should you ever need to administer the Power Automate environment, you'll know where to start.
Microsoft Power Automate is a cloud-only solution—there is no on-premises counterpart. Microsoft Power Automate is available in the following Microsoft 365 clouds:
- Worldwide/Commercial: https://flow.microsoft.com
- United States Government...