This chapter built on some of the foundational concepts in previous chapters and introduced several new concepts:
- Connecting to standard and shared mailboxes
- Saving attachments to SharePoint sites
- The Apply to each function
- Using the Message Id dynamic content object to mark items as read or flag them as completed
- Sending a message as a shared mailbox
Using all of those tools together allowed you to build a simple flow that can process inbound messages and their attachments, and then respond to the sender that their message was received.
In the next chapter, we'll use Power Automate to copy files between storage locations.