Chapter 14: Contrasting Scrum/Lean-Agile Scaling Approaches
This chapter offers a comparative review of the scaled Scrum and Lean-Agile approaches introduced in this book, spanning typical organizational and regulatory environments and development scenarios. You will learn how modern DevOps practices support the Lean-Agile enterprise. We'll also look at how scaled Scrum and Lean-Agile practices impact financial planning and portfolio management capabilities.
In this chapter, we're going to cover the following main topics:
- Assimilating capabilities
- Maximizing value
- Building unanimity through options
- Revisiting module one
- Revisiting module two
- Revisiting Scrum and Lean-Agile strategies
- Selecting based on context
- Side-by-side comparison of all assessment criteria
Let's get started!