- 1 Johnson, B.W. (1989). Design and Analysis of Fault Tolerant Digital Systems. Addison‐Wesley.
- 2 Kilmer, W.L. (1994). Failure distributions for local vs. global and replicate vs. standby redundancies. IEEE Transactions on Reliability 43 (3): 476–483.
- 3 ANSI/IEEE 446‐1995 (1995). IEEE Recommended Practice for Emergency and Standby Power Systems for Industrial and Commercial Applications (IEEE Orange Book). IEEE.
- 4 Pandey, D., Jacob, M., and Yadav, J. (1996). Reliability analysis of a powerloom plant with cold standby for its strategic unit. Microelectronic and Reliability 36 (1): 115–119.
- 5 Zhang, T., Xie, M., and Horigome, M. (2006). Availability and reliability of k‐out‐of‐(M+N): G warm standby systems. Reliability Engineering & System Safety 91 (4): 381–387.
- 6 Elerath, J.G. and Pecht, M. (2009). A highly accurate method for assessing reliability of redundant arrays of inexpensive disks (RAID). IEEE Transactions...