In order to complete all the recipes in this book, you will need a minimum of one server configured with System Center 2016 Orchestrator and the relevant interconnecting technologies discussed. Here is the list of technologies the recipes depend on and their relevant versions used for this book:
- Microsoft Active Directory (Windows Server 2008 R2 and above)
- System Center 2016 Configuration Manager
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager
- System Center 2016 Service Manager
The required software and deployment guides for System Center 2016 product can be found at the following official Microsoft website https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/system-center/.
To download SCOOSP, go to http://bit.ly/SCOOSP_Cookbook.
The authors recommend using the online Microsoft resource, due to the frequency of updates to the product's supported requirements. Also, note that the dynamic nature of the internet may require you to search for updated links listed in this book.