It's been quite a long journey so far and yet here we are; at the last chapter of this book! If you made it to here, then you definitely need to take a moment and give yourself a well-deserved pat on the back!
So far in this book, we have covered a plethora of services, such as Amazon EFS, AWS Beanstalk, AWS Code Suite, AWS Shield, and AWS Data Pipeline, just to name a few. In this final chapter, we will be exploring the IoT suite of services provided by AWS, with more emphasis on two core products, namely, AWS IoT and AWS Greengrass.
Let's have a quick look at the various topics that we will be covering in this chapter:
- A brief look at the building blocks required for IoT
- An introduction to the AWS IoT suite of services followed by a deep dive into AWS IoT, its concepts and terminologies
- Connecting to AWS IoT using a Raspberry Pi Zero device
- Exploring the AWS IoT Device SDK, using a few simple code examples
- Integrating AWS IoT with...