Google allows you access to its vast marketplace where you can readily and easily access different applications and software packages. Let's deploy a simple WordPress application from the marketplace:
- On your GCP Console, go to TOOLS and Deployment Manager.
- Click on DEPLOY MARKETPLACE SOLUTION:
- You will see a list of different applications that are available:
- Click on WordPress and click on Launch on Compute Engine:
- Click Deploy when ready. Make sure you enter an Administrator Email.
- You will now see the application being deployed in Deployment Manager. You will see a step-by-step deployment of the application:
- Under Deployments, you will see the following:
You have successfully deployed a WordPress (blogging) application from the GCP marketplace. Deleting the deployment will delete all components of the application...