Create a Projectto create a project on the GitLab server. In the project, we will store all our code, configuration, and other information related to our application.
- Provide a project name and description. For now, we will create a sample Hello World node application. Our project name is
- Next, comes the visibility level of your project; it can be public, internal, or private.
- Public repositories can be cloned by anyone; any logged-in user can clone internal project repositories. To clone a private project, a user needs explicit access to clone the repository.
- For now we will keep it public and check
Initialize repository with a READMEfor a quick start.
- Click on
- Clone the project URL:
- If you have Git commands installed on your machine, run the following command to clone the repository to your local machine:
$git clone http://35.155.183...