In this chapter, we are presenting a marketing campaign divided into several steps:
- Detect the best moment to launch the campaign
- Generate individual codes to be sent to potential customers
- Send the codes directly to users over their preferred channel, text message or email
- Collect the results of the campaign
- Generate a sales report with analysis of the results
This recipe shows step 3 of the campaign.
Once our codes are created for direct marketing, we need to distribute them to our customers.
For this recipe, from an input from a CSV file with the information of all customers and their preferred contact methods, we will fill the file with the codes generated previously, and then send a notification through the proper method that will include the promotional code.