In this chapter, we are presenting a marketing campaign divided in several steps:
- Detect the best moment to launch the campaign
- Generate individual codes to be sent to potential customers
- Send the codes directly to users over their preferred channel, text message or email
- Collect the results of the campaign
- Generate a sales report with analysis of the results
This recipe shows step 5 of the campaign.
As the final step, all the information about each of the sales is aggregated and displayed in a sales report.
In this recipe, we'll see how to leverage reading from spreadsheets, creating PDFs, and producing graphs to generate a comprehensive report automatically in order to analyze the performance of our campaign.