Try these questions to test your knowledge from this chapter:
- Does HTTP use TCP or UDP?
- What types of resources can be sent over HTTP?
- What are the common HTTP request types?
- What HTTP request type is typically used to send data from the server to the client?
- What HTTP request type is typically used to send data from the client to the server?
- What are the two common methods used to determine an HTTP response body length?
- How is the HTTP request body formatted for a
POST-type HTTP request?
The answers to these questions can be found in Appendix A, Answers to Questions.