If you enjoyed this book, you may be interested in these other books by Packt:
Hands-On Security in DevOpsTony Hsu
- Understand DevSecOps culture and organization
- Learn security requirements, management, and metrics
- Secure your architecture design by looking at threat modeling, coding tools and practices
- Handle most common security issues and explore black and white-box testing tools and practices
- Work with security monitoring toolkits and online fraud detection rules
- Explore GDPR and PII handling case studies to understand the DevSecOps lifecycle
Expert AWS Development Atul V. Mistry
- Learn how to get up and running with AWS Developer Tools.
- Integrate the four major phases in the Release Processes. Source, Build, Test and Production.
- Learn how to integrate Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Continuous Deployment in AWS.
- Make secure, scalable and fault tolerant applications.
- Understand different architectures and deploy complex architectures within minutes