This recipe assumes you have already installed FRRouting (FRR), per the instructions outlined at the beginning of the previous recipe. If not, you should navigate to System | Package Manager | Available Packages, and install FRRouting first.
- Navigate toServices | FRR OSPF.
- Check the Enable checkbox to enable OSPF routing.
- In the Router ID text field, specify the Router ID (RID).
- In the Area text field, enter the OSPFd area for this instance of OSPF.
- In the Disable FIB updates (Routing table) drop-down menu, you may select any of several stub options to bring the router online without immediately routing any traffic: