Here's a brief quiz about some of the essential concepts that were covered in this chapter:
- Enumerate at least a couple of ACMs that are used in Linux.
- Enumerate the fields of the SELinux security context.
- What is a domain in SELinux?
- Can you think of a significant difference between SELinux and AppArmor in terms of enforcing security policies?
- What is the AppArmor command-line utility for retrieving the current application profiles?
- How do we toggle an AppArmor application profile between the
- How many chains can you think of in the Linux kernel networking stack?
- What is the default firewall management solution in RHEL/CentOS 8? How about Ubuntu?
- Can you think of a best practice for designing firewall rules?
- If you had to pick a packet filtering framework, which one would you choose? Why?