Mobile device management security settings
- Required password type: Specifies the type of password that’s required, such as alphanumeric or numeric only.
- Required password type - minimum number of character sets: Specifies how many different character sets must be included in the password. There are four character sets: lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers, and symbols. However, for iOS devices, this setting specifies the number of symbols that must be included in the password.
- Minimum password length: Configures the minimum required length (in characters) for the password.
- Number of repeated sign-in failures to allow before the device is wiped: Wipes the device if the sign-in attempts fail this number of times.
- Minutes of inactivity before screen turns off: Specifies the number of minutes...