As we conclude, here is a list of questions for you to test your knowledge with on this chapter's material. You will find the answers in the Assessments section of the appendix:
- Does a system with real-time requirements always need to be extremely fast?
- Is an RTOS always required for real-time systems?
- Is firmware the only way to satisfy real-time requirements?
- What is a real-time system?
- Name 3–4 types of real-time systems.
- When is it appropriate to use an RTOS to meet real-time requirements?