- The dashboard is insecure.
- How can the dashboard identify a user?
A. The options are either no authentication, or a token injected from a reverse proxy
B. Username and password
D. Multi-factor authentication
- How does the dashboard track session state?
A. Sessions are stored in etcd.
B. Sessions are stored in custom resource objects called
C. There are no sessions.
D. If a token is uploaded, it's encrypted and stored in the browser as a cookie.
- When using a token, how often can the dashboard refresh it?
A. Once a minute
B. Every thirty seconds
C. When the token expires
D. None of the above
- What's the best way to deploy the dashboard?
C. With a secret ingress host
D. Behind a reverse proxy
- The dashboard doesn't support impersonation.
- OpenUnison is the only reverse proxy that supports the dashboard.