- A single Docker image can be used on any Docker host, regardless of the architecture used.
- What does Docker use to merge multiple image layers into a single filesystem?
A. Merged filesystem
B. NTFS filesystem
C. EXT4 filesystem
D. Union filesystem
- What is the most commonly used Docker storage driver when using a Kernel that is above version 4.0?
- When you edit a container's filesystem interactively, what layer are the changes written to?
A. Operating system layer
B. Bottom-most layer
C. Container layer
D. Ephemeral layer
- Assuming the image contains the required binaries, what Docker command allows you to gain access to a container's bash prompt?
docker shell -it <container> /bin/bash
docker run -it <container> /bin/bash
docker exec -it <container> /bin/bash
docker spawn -it <container> /bin/bash
- When a container is stopped, the Docker daemon will delete all traces of the container.
- What command will show you a list of all containers, including any stopped containers?
docker ps -all
docker ps -a
docker ps -list
docker list all