In this chapter, we will be dealing with the User Interface in Qlik Sense.
- Publishing a Qlik Sense® application on Qlik Sense® desktop
- Creating private, approved and community sheets
- Publishing a Qlik Sense® application on Qlik Sense® cloud
- Creating geo maps in Qlik Sense®
- Effectively using the KPI object in Qlik Sense®
- Creating Tree Maps
- Creating a Sales versus Target gauge chart in Qlik Sense®
- Creating dimensionless bar charts in Qlik Sense®
- Adding Reference Lines to trendline charts
- Creating text and images
- Applying limitations to charts
- Adding thumbnails – a clear environment
- Navigating many data points in a scatter chart
The information required for analysis and decision making within an organization is communicated via the user interface in Qlik Sense. We discussed the best design practices in Chapter 2, Visualization. We will take this discussion a step further and learn to implement...