It's crucial to provision an HDInsight Spark cluster in order to start the work.
If you already have a Spark HDInsight cluster running, you can skip this procedure.
- In a web browser, navigate to http://portal.azure.com and, if prompted, sign in using the Microsoft account that is associated with your Azure subscription.
- In the Microsoft Azure portal, in the Hub Menu, click New. Then, in the Data + Analytics section, select HDInsight and create a new HDInsight cluster with the following settings:
- Cluster Name: Enter a unique name (and make a note of it!)
- Subscription: Select your Azure subscription
- Cluster Type: Spark
- Cluster Operating System...