Let's start building the iOS application with the model that was built in the previous step. The model will predict the output according to whether the input text is positive, neutral, or negative in nature.
To build this application, Xcode version 10.1 should be used:
- Create a new project with a Single View app, as illustrated in the following screenshot:
- Mention the name of our application on the Next screen.
- On the next wizard screen, pick an appropriate name for your application.
- Fill in the rest of the fields, including Organization Name, as well as Organization Identifier.
- We are not going to use core data in this application, so let's skip that option.
- Let's start by creating a new app in Xcode. The following screenshot demonstrates how to create a new project in Xcode:
- Next, create a storyboard, as shown in the following...