- When the primary database in the primary region becomes unresponsive, you can perform a failover from the cross-region standby from the primary directly from the console. State true or false.
- With an AuDG configuration with both a local and remote standby, when you switch over from the primary to a remote standby, an automated backup will be initiated in the remote region database with the primary role. State true or false.
- What are the RTO and RPO of a local standby during automatic failover?
- If you have enabled AuDG with a cross-region standby and you enable auto scaling in the primary region’s primary database, then you have to manually enable auto scaling in the other region’s remote standby database. State true or false.
- You can mask sensitive data in the cross-region remote standby. State true or false.