The workflow engine is used to control the processing of orders. And the type of order will determine the workflow that is called. Though seeded workflows are available with Oracle Order Management, you can customize a flow to suit your particular business requirements.
1. Select the Order Management responsibility.
2. Navigate to Orders, Returns | Sales Order.
3. Press the F11 function key to enter the Query Mode.
4. In the Order Number field, enter 66400 and press Ctrl + F11.
5. Select the Line Items tab.
6. Select Line number 1.1.
8. Click on the Status Diagram link on the left navigation or the View Diagram button to view the progress of the order.