We've builtsome real, yet small, worlds so far in the chapters up to here.
There has been something missing, however. At the start, I've talked about VR as being something that you can interact with — a reality, even if it doesn't look real. So far, most of what we've been doing is looking and seeing things, but we can't move around.
In this chapter, we will do exactly that.
You will learn the following topics:
- Using NPM to add components
- The Gaze button
- Using a Gaze button to trigger an event
- Moving the point of view in the world we've created
- Moving makes things seem more real
- A little more about VR controllers