Creating fluid simulations
As we said, the best way to learn how to create particle systems is to keep looking for already-created particle systems and explore how people have used the various system settings to create completely different simulations.
In this section, we will see how to create the following effects using particle systems:
- A waterfall effect
- A bonfire effect
Creating a waterfall effect
- Create a new particle system (GameObject | Effects | Particle System).
- Set Shape to Edge and its Radius to 5 in the Shape module. This will make the particles spawn along a line of emission:
- Set the Rate over Lifetime of the Emission module to
- Set the Start Size of the Main module to
3and the Start Lifetime to
- Set the Gravity Modifier of the Main module...