Collaborate is a form of version control, which means multiple people can work on the same project at the same time. It's similar to Git, Perforce, and Mercurial. All project files are stored locally but can then be pushed to an online server (the cloud) where all members of the project can pull your changes to their local machine and vice versa.
Similar to other types of version control, Collaborate has the following features:
- Add: Include your local files to the project to be pushed onto the cloud.
- Conflict Resolution: Change or update yours or someone else's scene file or code when work is merged together.
- History: Go back to a previous push to amend an issue.
- Publish: Push your work onto the cloud for everyone in the project to share.
- Pull: Pull work from the cloud to your local machine.
Collaborate also has a repository, whichis where your project is stored....