Programming core interactions
- Implement and configure game object behavior and physics.
- Implement and configure inputs and controls.
- Implement and configure camera views and movement.
Working in the art pipeline
- Understand lighting, and write scripts that interact with Unity’s lighting API.
- Understand two- and three-dimensional animation, and write scripts that interact with Unity’s animation API.
Programming for scene and environment design
- Identify methods for implementing game object instantiation, destruction, and management.
Working in professional software development teams
- Recognize concepts associated with the uses and impact of version control, using technologies such as Unity Collaborate.
- Demonstrate knowledge of developer testing and its impact on the software development process, including Unity Profiler and traditional debugging and testing techniques.
- Recognize techniques for structuring scripts for modularity, readability, and re-usability.