In previous chapters we discussed Blynk as a digital dashboard for your project. If you want to build your own mobile application that connects to your MQTT cloud you will find in this chapter an application starter code that allows you to have a basic mobile application in just a few minutes. Current mobile application code allows you to log in to http://iotcentral.eu and control your registered devices.
In this chapter we will address the following topics:
- Installing Docker
- Getting a development image for the Single Page application
- Getting the demo code for the mobile application
- Getting the application smart socket code for ESP8266
- Installing an existing firmware for an ESP8266 MQTT broker
- Producing the APK for Android devices