- The ubiquitous access to interoperable sensors and actuators
- The ubiquitous access to data and information from society's authorities
- Access to smart services in all niches of society
Simply put, a Smart Society will be open and transparent, and there will be sensors and actuators everywhere that you can interact with through a multitude of services tailored for the needs of the society.
- Interoperability (as opposed to proprietary or bespoke): Without interoperability based on standards, there can be no ubiquitous access to devices.
- Openness (as opposed to closed off or sealed): The members of the society collectively pay for its authorities to perform its duties. The data they collect must be accessible by members of the society...