If you enjoyed this book, you may be interested in these other books by Packt:
Embedded Linux Development using Yocto Projects Otavio Salvador, Daiane Angolini
- Understand the basic concepts involved in Poky workflows along with configuring and preparing the Poky build environment.
- Configure a build server and customize images using Toaster.
- Generate images and fit packages into created images using BitBake.
- Support the development process by setting up and using Package feeds.
- Debug Yocto Project by configuring Poky.
- Build an image for the BeagleBone Black, RaspberryPi 3, and Wandboard, and boot it from an SD card.
Linux Device Drivers Development John Madieu
- Use kernel facilities to develop powerful drivers
- Develop drivers for widely used I2C and SPI devices and use the regmap API
- Write and support devicetree from within your drivers
- Program advanced drivers for network and frame buffer devices
- Delve into the Linux irqdomain API and write interrupt controller drivers
- Enhance your skills with regulator and PWM frameworks
- Develop measurement system drivers with IIO framework
- Get the best from memory management and the DMA subsystem
- Access and manage GPIO subsystems and develop GPIO controller drivers