There are a couple of ways to build, run, and start working with NativeScript applications. We will cover command-line tools, as they are currently the most supported method, and the best way to do anything with any NativeScript project.
To simplify things for our understanding, we will work through the commands that we will use frequently first, then we will cover the rest of the commands that aren't as frequently used. So, let's begin and work through the commands that you will want to know.
In this chapter, we will cover the following topics:
- How to run an application
- How to start the Debugger
- How to build an application for deployment
- How to start the testing framework
- How to run a NativeScript diagnostic
- All about Android Keystores