Let's start setting up the backend based on the services described in the preceding section.
The first service that we will set up is the one for SignalR:
- Go to the Azure portal: https://portal.azure.com.
- Create a new resource. The SignalR Service is in the web category.
- Fill in a name for the resource in the form.
- Select the subscription you want to use for this project.
- We recommend that you create a new Resource Group and use it for all resources that we will create for this project. The reason that we want one resource group is that it is easier to track what resources are related to this project, and it is also easier to delete all the resources together...